You Are Games:
Berzerk Ball comment contest!
It's time for some more fun! Over the weekend, Berzerk Studios unleashed Berzerk Ball for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The game is a follow-up to the browser game Homerun in Berzerk Land released earlier this year. If you're not familiar with it, think Nanaca Crash but ten times as hip and with upgrades galore. If you are familiar with it, you've already started drooling!
Apart from actually getting to play the game, there's another fun bit to announce. We've teamed up with Berzerk Studios to offer you a chance to be a part of Berzerk Ball! Not only that, you can win one of four iTunes Gift Cards, each worth $25! You know the geek you smack around who makes snarky comments as he walks back for more punishment? Well, you can be one of those comments. All you have to do is sign in below with your Casual Gameplay account and leave a comment along the lines of something you might see in the game. An example: "Noob shot. Didn't get that far lolz." Be funny. Be unique. Be awesome.
All entries will be judged by our staff and the Berzerk Studios team. All entries must be received by Monday, December 27 at 11:59 PM (GMT-5). Multiple entries are allowed. Keep in mind that this is an all-ages site, so make your captions profanity-free (but include all the internet attitude you like!).
The winners have been chosen! The winners are, in no particular order:Plus, some extra notes from our legal department:
Berzerk Studios will be in touch with you with your prizes. Thanks to everyone for participating!
- "I'm calling the GM! My pvp flag was NOT on!" (elle)
- "You somehow managed to not break any of the limited-edition models in my pockets." (Nimdok)
- "You hit like a girl. At least, I assume that's what the touch of a girl is like." (Akarroa)
- "That hurt less than my Second Life divorce." (BuenoCabra)
- You must sign in with a Casual Gameplay commenting account below to ensure we have a valid e-mail address.
- All entries submitted to this contest become the property of Berzerk Studios and Casual Gameplay.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
We'll be getting a hold of the winners via e-mail. Now, warm up your funny bone and get to work!